Project Women hood For Gaining The Tools TO Rebuild Her Life
PROJECT WOMAN is a holistic program that
responds to the unique needs of each woman who is
homeless. Through classes, counseling, career
mentoring and peer support, she gains the tools to
rebuild her life.
By the time a woman turns to us for help, she has lost almost everything. Being a woman returning home from prison is traumatizing; doing so while raising children, escaping domestic violence, looking for work, or struggling with addiction, can shatter her spirit.
- Individual, one-on-one counseling and support
- Career mentoring
- Anger management classes
- Parenting Enrichment groups
- Professional clothing closet
- Domestic / family violence counseling
- Assistance with housing, health and legal resources
- A life-time support network
For women returning from incarceration, employment is the critical missing piece for many trying to get back on their feet. Many programs failed to empower women appropriately.